DOWNLOAD PDF: ValentinaFeldman_LightingResume_2015
Valentina Feldman: Computer Graphics and Visual Effects
1109 Wallace St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Drexel University: 2011 – 2016
Master of Science: Digital Media (4.0 GPA)
Bachelor of Science: Animation and Visual Effects (3.6 GPA)
Undergraduate minor: Fine Art
Freelance Animator: Self-employed
October 2012 – Present
Created short animations using Maya, Adobe After Effects, Flash, Premiere, and Illustrator on a per-client basis.
- Animated videos and iOS games for clients including Penguin Publishing, Ricky Martin, Fantasmo Studios, Leadnomics, Aetna Health, and MOD Worldwide.
- Worked with clients to provide creative solutions from storyboard development to final deliverables
- Directed all client contracts, timelines, budget negotiations and documentation of work.
- Hired and managed teams of other animators for large projects with short deadlines.
Video Producer and Animator: Leadnomics
March 2014 – Present
Created motion graphics, video content, animations, and other media assets for several online brands.
- Designed, modeled, rigged and animated a 3D mascot character to promote an online auto insurance quote search platform
- Created B2B and B2C animated content, motion graphics branding elements, and standalone graphics for five separate brands
- Scripted, storyboarded and pitched video content treatments to product stakeholders
3D Fossil Scanning Technician: Drexel Paleontology Lab
August 2013 – July 2013
Digitally scanned and cataloged the fossils of Dreadnoughtus, a 70-million year old sauropod dinosaur
- Digitized the Dreadnoughtus schrani holotype with a 3D laser scanner and assisted in the 3D printing of 1/10th scale models
- Created an articulated tail composite graphic that was published in Nature
- Supervised and trained other students in the operation of the 3D scanner
- Cleaned, mended and prepared broken fossils for scanning
Computer Graphics Skills
- Animation: 3D modeling (hard surface / organic), texturing, rigging, character animation, motion capture, lighting, particle, fluid, cloth and hair simulation, basic workflow scripting (Python, MEL), rendering (V-Ray, Mental Ray, Renderman, Maxwell)
- Compositing: MatchMove, rotoscope, luma / chroma key, matte painting / set extension, color correction, HDR lighting, relight, multi-pass compositing)
- Film & Video: Cinematography, film production, camera operation (Canon 7d, Sony EX3), green screen shooting, video editing, audio production / post
- Game Art: Low-poly modeling and animation, sprite animation, mobile development
- Graphic Design: Motion graphics, logo design, typography, web design, UX design
Platforms: Windows 7, 8; Mac OSX; Linux
Applications: Autodesk Maya, Matchmover, Mudbox; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Brackets, Flash, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition; The Foundry’s Nuke, Modo; Headus UV Layout; Vicon Blade 2.5; Andersson Technologies SynthEyes, Pixologic ZBrush; Unity Pro; Final Cut Pro